Raid leader (s):
Multi-guild raid
Time start
Time finish
RL notes:

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум гильдии Not Knowing Fear » Энциклопедия » World of Warcraft guides » Enchanting Guide. (Покачто! на анг.)
Enchanting Guide.
KirvicDate: Среда, 2006-09-27, 5:02 PM | Message # 1
Гильдия Illuminati Saints
Group: Модераторы
Интересная инфа для энчантеров.

Enchanting Guide

Оглавление документа

What is Enchanting?
How do I become an Enchanter?
How do I get the supplies I need?
How and where do I learn enchanting formulas?
How can I get items to disenchant?
How do I enchant my items?
How do I enchant other people's items?
What exactly can and can't I enchant?
Do enchants change the look of items?
How do I level up my Enchant skill?
What other professions work well with Enchanting?
Which class best suits Enchanting?
Can I make money from Enchanting?
Can I unlearn Enchanting?
To recap on some basics of Enchanting
Further Enchanting Reading & Resources
Patch changes to Enchanting

KirvicDate: Среда, 2006-09-27, 5:04 PM | Message # 2
What is Enchanting?

Enchanting is the ability to permanently augment armour and weapons with magical enhancements. Enchanters do not create the original item, they need to have an item first to enchant. They need to disenchant magical items in order to gather the necessary reagents to use when enchanting other items. They can also create oils which when applied to a weapon will imbue with temporary benefits that can stack with permanent enchantments.

As the magical item is destroyed in the process of disenchanting this is the hungriest of Professions as far as resources are concerned, especially when you take into account you can not sell the dusts, essences or shards you get from items to vendors. You can sell them to other players however.

Enchanting is a Primary Service Profession and therefore counts towards your 2 primary profession limit.

How do I become an Enchanter?

You will need to train with an Enchanting Trainer and listed below are the known locations of Trainers and Suppliers of some of the ingredients you'll need.

KirvicDate: Среда, 2006-09-27, 5:09 PM | Message # 3
Trainer Rank: Journeyman Trains you to Apprentice

Horde:

Jhag, 26, The Drag, Orgrimmar

Mot Dawnstrider, 21, Elevation 2, Thunder Bluff

Vance Undergloom, 31, Brill, Tirisfal Glades

Malcomb Wynn, 23, Apothecarium, Undercity

Alliance:

Lalina Summermoon, 27, Craftmen's Terrace, Darnassus

Thonys Pillarstone, 25, Great Forge, Ironforge

Betty Quin, 25, Mage Quarter, Stormwind

Alanna Raveneye, 29, The Oracle Glade, Teldrassil

Neutral: ------------

KirvicDate: Среда, 2006-09-27, 5:15 PM | Message # 4
Expert: Trains you to Journeyman

Horde

Godan, 35, The Drag, Orgrimmar

Teg Dawnstrider, 30, Elevation 2, Thunder Bluff

Lavinia Crowe, 35, Apothecarium, Undercity

Alliance

Taladan, 35, Craftmen's Terrace, Darnassus

Xylinnia Starshine, 51, Feathermoon Stronghold, Feralas

Gimble Thistlefuzz, 35, Great Forge, Ironforge

Lucan Cordell, 35, Mage Quarter, Stormwind

Neutral:-------

KirvicDate: Среда, 2006-09-27, 5:20 PM | Message # 5
Artisan: Trains you to Expert

Horde:

Hgarth, 46, up east slope, Sun Rock Retreat, Stonetalon Mountains

Alliance:

Kitta Firewind, 44, Tower of Azora, Elwynn Forest

Neutral: -------

KirvicDate: Среда, 2006-09-27, 5:23 PM | Message # 6
Master:Trians you to Artisan

Horde ----------

Alliance ----------

Neutral

Annora, 54, Uldaman, Badlands

KirvicDate: Среда, 2006-09-27, 5:26 PM | Message # 7
Supplies: Sells you stoof

Horde

Kithas, 35, The Drag, Orgrimmar

Lilly, 19, Immediately south of Sepulcher, Silverpine

Nata Dawnstrider, 30, Elevation 2, Thunder Bluff

Thaddeus Webb, 30, Apothecarium, Undercity

Alliance

Vaean, 30, Craftmen's Terrace, Darnassus

Tilli Thistlefuzz, 30, Great Forge, Ironforge

Jessara Cordell, 30, Mage Quarter, Stormwind

Once found, you simply request to be trained at which time you'll be given a few enchantment recipes to start you on your way. You will receive a 10% discount if you train in a city where you are honoured.

Post edited by Kirvic - Среда, 2006-09-27, 5:27 PM

KirvicDate: Среда, 2006-09-27, 5:33 PM | Message # 8
You can train to four ranks of proficiency and each has certain prerequisites that need to be met before you can train to the next level.

To Train to rank of: Apprentice
Cost 10c
Required Char Lvl 5
Required Prof Skill Lvl -
Will allow you to create/find items from/to skill level 75

To Train to rank of: Journeyman
Cost 5s
Required Char Lvl 10
Required Prof Skill Lvl 50
Will allow you to create/find items from/to skill level 50-150

To Train to rank of: Expert
Cost 50s
Required Char Lvl 20
Required Prof Skill Lvl 125
Will allow you to create/find items from/to skill level 125-225

To Train to rank of: Artisan
Cost 5s
Required Char Lvl 35
Required Prof Skill Lvl 200
Will allow you to create/find items from/to skill level 200-300

Once trained you will find two icons in your Skills & Abilities book {Hotkey P} as seen on the left. Drag these down to your action bar for easy access. The first one disenchants a magical item and produces reagents {dusts, essences or shards} and the second icon you use when you are enchanting another item using those dusts or essences {amongst other reagents}. Your skill/character levels do not determine whether you can disenchant an item, if it's disenchantable it is so for everyone.

When you train as an Apprentice Enchanter you will be given a few basic formulae (recipes) to set you on your way but you'll need to pay for higher level ones as you progress.

KirvicDate: Среда, 2006-09-27, 5:36 PM | Message # 9
How do I get the supplies I need?

Enchanters need dusts, essences and shards {reagents} gained by disenchanting magical items (green, blue or purple items). Obviously the better the item the better grade of dusts & essences you will receive.

Uncommon Quality {(Зел)Green}
Rare Quality {Blue – guaranteed a shard}
Epic Quality {Purple – guaranteed multiple shards}
You can see here a detailed table of items and the number of components disenchanted from them.

To disenchant you simply click the Disenchant icon which will make your cursor glow and then click on the item you wish to disenchant. You can be anywhere to disenchant. Once the item has disenchanted a loot box will appear with the reagents. Once a disenchant has completed you can't undo it. Whether you click on the loot to move it to your bag or not is irrelevant, simply closing the loot box will automatically move the reagents to your bag and the item will disappear. Be absolutely sure you don't wish to sell or use the item before you disenchant. You can disenchant other people's items as long as they are not soulbound.

KirvicDate: Среда, 2006-09-27, 5:51 PM | Message # 10
Below is a table showing all the Dusts, Essences and Shards that Enchanters can disenchant from magical items.

Disenchanted Reagent...........Enchantments Level used in

Strange Dust 15-140
Soul Dust 140-170
Vision Dust 175- 225
Dream Dust 230-270
Illusion Dust 275-290

KirvicDate: Среда, 2006-09-27, 8:06 PM | Message # 11
How and where do I learn enchanting formulas?

Your first port of call are the Enchanting Trainers (listed above). They will have a selection for sale and the better the trainer i.e. Expert, Artisan, the better the formulae on sale. Lower level ones can be bought from Enchanting Suppliers too. You can also find rarer ones from drops or trade for them with other players.

KirvicDate: Среда, 2006-09-27, 8:10 PM | Message # 12
How do I enchant other people's items?

You can enchant other people's items by using the Trade window. Get the other person to place the item in the “Will not be Traded” portion of the trade window. Perform the enchant as you would normally. Hover your cursor over the item and it will show the altered statistics and a message to say the item will not be traded {to you}. Both press 'Trade' and the newly-enchanted item will go back to the other person.

If, in payment for this service, the other person is giving you money or another item which they've placed in the trade window, it will be swapped to you when you both hit 'Trade'.

Caution. If you have agreed a price, either currency or another item in return for enchanting, after you've done the enchantment but before hitting the 'Trade' button they can remove the currency or item but the enchantment will not be removed. So exercise a bit of caution to make sure you don't end up giving enchantments for free to naughty scamming scumbags.

List of all Enchantments you can perform

KirvicDate: Среда, 2006-09-27, 8:11 PM | Message # 13
What exactly can and can't I enchant?

You can enchant your own items in your inventory and other people's items via the trade window {weapons, gloves, boots, cloaks, and chest pieces}. They can be enchanted as many times as you want. Each enchantment will replace the previous and you will be prompted by an 'Accept/Decline' box before performing it. You can not stack Enchantments with other permanent item enhancements such as armour patches {from leatherworking}, again you'll be prompted if you wish to replace the existing one.

You can place Enchantments on items that have been imbued as imbues are temporary such as the Rogue's poison weapon imbues. Also items that have inherent magical properties can be enchanted.

As stated previously you can enchant items multiple times and this is a good way of increasing your skill. Try keeping a cheap pair of bracers, gloves and boots in your bag and repeatedly enchant them to increase your skill level. It's much quicker than trying to work your way through other players, although there's no money to be made from it.

KirvicDate: Среда, 2006-09-27, 8:20 PM | Message # 14
Do enchants change the look of items?

Not the structure of them but some enchants do coat the item in a coloured glow. This also makes them more desirable enchants to trade for because of style value. Below are the examples and if you have shots too please do send them in so we can fill the gaps.

Healing Power
Permanently enchant a melee weapon to add up to 55 points of healing to healing spells.
White

Spell Power
Permanently enchant a melee weapon to add up to 30 damage to spells. Purple

Icy Chill
Permanently enchant a melee weapon to often chill the target reducing their movement and attack speed.
Bright White

Fiery
Permanently enchant a melee weapon to often strike for 40 additional fire damage Orange/ Red

Unholy
Often inflict a curse on the target reducing their melee damage by 15.
2 green skulls orbit weapon

Lifestealing
Permanently enchant a melee weapon to often steal life from the enemy and give it to the wielder.
Purple

Crusader
Permanently enchant a melee weapon so that often when attacking in melee it heals for 75 to 125 and increases Strength by 100 for 15 sec.
Whit

Demonslaying
Permanently enchant a melee weapon to have a chance of stunning and doing heavy damage to demons.
Orange flames

Lesser Elemental Slayer
Permanently enchant a melee weapon to do 6 additional damage against Elementals.
Red

Beastslayer
Permanently enchant a Melee Weapon to do additional points of damage to Beasts. Light Red Lighter Red

Impact
Permanently enchant a Two-handed Melee Weapon to do additional points of damage White/Blue
Blue

Intellect
Permanently enchant a Two-Handed Melee Weapon to add to intellect.
Yellow

Spirit
Permanently enchant a Two-Handed Melee Weapon to add to Spirit.
Yellow

Agility
Permanently enchant a Two-Handed Melee Weapon to add to Agility.
Green

KirvicDate: Среда, 2006-09-27, 8:22 PM | Message # 15
How do I level up my Enchant skill?

For the first levels you can level up by disenchanting and this is the most cost effective method of leveling up the skill early on. Don't use the disenchanted reagents until leveling up through disenchanting stops. Once it does you'll need to use all those reagents and perform enchantments to continue leveling.

As with all professions the recipes are colour coded according to your skill level in relation to the recipe level. The colour of the formula {in your menu} indicates whether you will gain a skill point in Enchanting when you create the item. The colour codes are as follows:

Grey = No skill increase.
Green = Unlikely to get a Enchanting skill point.
Yellow = Probably get a Enchanting skill point.
Orange = Will receive a Enchanting skill point.
Red = Can not create yet, need a higher skill level in Enchanting before being able to. So make sure you keep an eye on what formulae are selling each time you visit town. Even if you're level isn't high enough you can buy the recipe for later.

Форум гильдии Not Knowing Fear » Энциклопедия » World of Warcraft guides » Enchanting Guide. (Покачто! на анг.)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Not Knowing Fear © 2006 - 2008 Бесплатный хостинг uCoz